WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED A NUMBER OF CHANGES TO OUR OPERATIONS IN ORDER TO BE FULLY COMPLIANT WITH THE DIRECTIVES PROVIDED BY GOVERNMENT AND HEALTH OFFICIALS. BUT WE CAN’T DO THIS ALONE.
EVERYONE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PREVENTING THE SPREAD OF COVID-19. BELOW ARE THE MEASURES THAT WE ARE TAKING TO KEEP OUR FACILITIES SAFE, AS WELL AS OUR EXPECTATIONS FOR GUESTS USING THE FACILITIES. SOME OF THE STEPS THAT WE ARE TAKING TO REDUCE THE POTENTIAL SPREAD OF THE VIRUS INCLUDE:
- Only online or telephone reservations will be accepted, we will not be accepting walk-on golfers. When making your reservation, please indicate if you are reserving an electric cart.
- All reservations will require a credit card upon booking to finalize the reservation. This card is used to hold the reservation. This card may be charged during check-in, or an alternative method of payment (debit or credit) may be used. No cash payments will be accepted. Credit cards will be charged for the number of players booked in the event of no-shows or overbookings.
- Please arrive at the golf club no more than 30 minutes in advance of your tee-time.
- At all times, keep a social distance of two meters and respect the ground markers and cones.
- No social gathering in the parking lot before or after a golf round.
- We ask members and clients with symptoms (fever, cough) to please stay home.
- The storage or golf bags and personal pull carts are suspended until further notice.
- Only one person per cart. Only those living at the same address may share a cart.
- All carts (electric and pull) will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each use.
- All practice areas, the putting green and the driving range will remain closed until further notice.
- Tee times will be spaced 10 minutes apart.
- Guest assistants will be on the course to monitor that all rules, policies and procedures are being respected by all clients. Failure to follow could result in the client being asked to leave the property immediately without reimbursement.
- Scoring will be available through the Groupe Fortin app. Scorecards will also be available upon request from the starter.
- To ensure everyone’s safety, there will be no ball washers, garbage or recycling bins, rakes in the bunkers, or benches on the golf course.
- There will be no restrooms available on the golf course, only the restrooms in the main clubhouse will be available.
- Please refrain from touching the flag sticks and cups on the greens.
- No handshakes before or after the golf rounds.
- Specific areas of the clubhouse will be completely closed until further notice.
- The restaurant and bar will be open for take-out items only.
- Changing rooms, lockers and showers will be completely closed until further notice.
- Cancellation policy. Cancellations must be made online at least 24 hours in advance. Cancellations within 24 hours of your tee time must be made over the phone.
These policies and procedures may be adjusted at anytime based on guidance and directives from the government and health officials. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
12 months a year, the Tecumseh Club makes you relive the pleasures of golf.
With nearly nine decades of pure happiness on the greens, we’re not falling short of events or news!